Sunday 24 June 2012

Live Your Best Life - Work from Home - Personal Development

Are you finding it harder to work for a boss?Have you always wanted a better work/life balance? Part time or full time.Manage your own schedule. 
I'm an entrepreneur, wife, mother, and registered nurse.
I live in Melbourne with my husband Ben, and my two gorgeous sons. 
My husband is a flight paramedic and I have been nursing for 20 years. We have both worked shift work and 
unsociable hours for many years around our growing family, and I decided it was time to start looking at other
 options that would allow me the luxury of working from home and spending more time with my family.

Being in a 'helping profession' I still wanted to be actively involved in giving back, as that is 'who I am' as a 
person. So when I came across this online business opportunity I was really excited. It ticked all the boxes!

I am very passionate about Personal Development. It all started about 5 years ago after watching the movie
 'The Secret' and the teachings of 'the law of attraction'. I began reading many self development books by 
authors such as 'Jim Rohn', 'Napoleon Hill', 'Dale Carnegie', 'Bob Proctor' etc. 

I am now living my life on my terms. Setting goals and achieving them one by one.  I'm a happier person overall, 
I've lost 20kg and kept it off, my relationship with my husband and boys is wonderful, and I am learning so much
 about myself throughout this journey of self discovery. I have learned to celebrate my wins daily no matter how
 big or small!

So happy and grateful to be a part of this company and to be assisting others to achieve success in their lives
 also.
I am surrounded by positive, driven, like minded entrepreneurs which is definitely the recipe for success!

If you're looking for a real business with real people then you've come to the right place. Jump on board and
 see for yourself how success follows when you are in the right company.

Why not contact me today to get some more info?

- Debbie Tranter - CreateSuccess4life

"Don't join an easy crowd; you won't grow. Go where the expectations and the 
demands to perform are high." ​ - Jim Rohn

Award winning and accredited online business opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment