Tuesday 23 April 2013

Happiness is...


One of my favourite quotes.  Happiness is definitely always an inside job.  
So often I hear people complaining about their lives and circumstances and they are quick to blame others for their unhappiness.  I have been through many things in my life that others may or may not have been able to cope with, but I have persevered and taken full responsibility for my own happiness. The choices I make determine the quality of my life.  If I'm not happy, I make different choices. Being a student of personal development and learning from the best of the best how to apply the philosophies and teachings of the law of attraction has so positively impacted my life today.

Be happy and grateful today for the small things and that will allow the bigger things to flow into your life.
Go out there, own your choices and start living your best life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment